Sunday, July 31, 2005

Vacation!

Oh how I need one....

We'll be away at the cottage this week - so no updates for a week (Oh quit your blubbering ;)

I'll leave you with a few pictures of WHY I need this holiday so very badly....

Reason #1.
Matthew - just moments before he literally was hanging from the chandelier -
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Lucky that thing didn't break out of the ceiling and come crashing down on him.
As you can see, he's a skinny little toot that doesn't weigh very much.
Still.......add a few grey hairs after that stunt.

Reason #2.
Daredevil Duncan, riding a car down the slide.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
He actually dragged it up the slide, and then hopped on.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
No injuries, just me with a camera, hoping that he didn't break his nose or anything on the way down....

Reason #3.
Picture of ME, taken by Duncan, after he stole my camera, and I negotiated to get it back in one piece.
Only after he was allowed to take a picture of me.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
See my dishevelled hair, (don't try to look down my shirt!) I so need a holiday!

Goodnight everyone - see you next week! I wanna come back to lots of comments now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation...although is it really a vacation if you take the kids with you?

I showed Richard the pic of your little one trying swing from the chandiler and he almost died...what joys we have to look forward to.

Paradisemommy

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I actually think that's a pretty fun pic of you .. kind of Marilyn Munroe-ish!!!

I'll be missing you tons!!!

Have a GRRRRRRRRRREAT time!

Hugs

Julie

The other me said...

have a good one Jenn! I shall be hoping and wishing you get a break ( not of the bones kind either) and you have stacks of fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday. You sure deserve it. I hope there are no chandeliers at the cottage.
Maybe #3 will be walking by the time you get home.
Love ya,
M

MamaTink said...

A holiday is definitely a must for you :) Loved the pics...I think I would have had a few heart attacks had I beed there though! You're a strong strong woman!!

I like that picture of you actually!! Very cute :)

Have a great time!!

~Lisa~

Julie Q said...

Have a great time Jenn!! :) I can't imagine it will be too relaxing with three little boys. ;) But, I hope you had a great time.

Julie

The other me said...

I am missing you and so, just popped in just to pretend you are here this week!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you at the cottage without Chris, hope you are having a good time anyway. You probably won't get any rest though, so get a babysitter when you get home so you can recover a bit!
Has your book arrived yet??
lym, Janice
You do look good in that picture you are so tanned and skinny!!