Matthew is 3.
He really really likes chocolate milk.
Actually he really just likes the chocolate part, but the milk is necessary for him to actually consume the chocolate, as mummy doesn't let him drink straight chocolate.
He loves it so much that he would swim in it if given a chance.
Or sometimes he just sneaks those chances without permission....
Yep, A whole bottle of chocolate syrup went into the pool today.
Matthew said he wanted to "swim in chocolate".
A whole bottle of chocolate syrup does not make a tasty pool.
It makes a yucky brown water sludge that must be dumped immediately, so they can start over again.
Is it bedtime yet????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh gross!! I can't even imagine!!
Sorry it didn't turn out the way he was hoping :)
~Lisa~
I read this blog to Gunther. He said that it sounds like a mini-him. I don't know if that's comforting or not LOL
Hugs Hugs and more Hugs!
Julie
If only that would be good. ;)
Somehow Jenn, you make me glad my boys are 9 years apart. :)
Julie
I must admit, Jenn, swimming in chocolate does sound delicious!! Mikaylah doesn't have a pool yet, well actually she does but it is still in the box until we move, anyway she does love to put anything within arm's length into her bathtub. today it was her sandles, her nice fluffy towel just out of the drier ready to cuddle in after her bath, and almost her used diaper, which I caught on time!! Amazing how fast they are at 16 months!
lym!
Janice
Post a Comment