Well, I think my title is self explanatory, but if you need more - it's a blog of life with 3 little boys and all the fun and chaos they create.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Well waddya know!
Apparently, a little bathroom garbage can, filled up halfway with water IS enough to flood an entire 4.5 x 5.5 ft powderroom at least an inch with enough water to spare to completely soak the entire landing outside the bathroom. Thanks Matthew.
I'm sarcastic. I'm moody. I'm lefthanded. I'm a mom. I'm smart, and stubborn and a bit of a control freak. My kids have inherited all of the above and more - Lucky me eh? We have 1 atypical son, and 2 autistic sons. All different, and all loved equally!
2 comments:
Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear.. I ADORE Matthew I do I do.. but I'm OH SO glad he's yours!
GREAT BIG HUGS
Julie
and a whole roll of toilet paper seems to have NO absorbent qualities at all does it?
Post a Comment