I'm 35 now, but keep telling the kids I'm 29. Duncan is getting wise to this and when he asked me last week how old I was, I told him "I'm going to be 29" and he says "No mummy, 30!"
Anyway, I made myself a cake. A big beautiful cherry chipit cake with pink icing.

The boys thought it was great too - see?



sigh.......

5 comments:
happy bday! or is it belated bday? Anyways hope your day was/is filled with love & laughter!
((((HUGS)))
Yummers!!! Looks like it was plate-licking good ;)
Hugs
Julie
Those boys are just completely and utterly fabulous and I wonder how I ever got through a day without hearing about them! I LOVE those pictures!!
Too funny they keep doing it as you take pictures Jenn! :)
Julie
I had to come and look at these pics again...oh my big kids had that lovely blonder than blond hair....love it!
Post a Comment