Tuesday, July 19, 2005

5 days without posting!

And where was I?
I was here, at home, doing sweet dick all.
Just didn't feel like typing I guess. I'd go through the motions of a mundane weekend, and think, there is nothing blogworthy.
But I know I am blogworthy - even my dull times. My blog can't always be some fascinating tale of the latest incident my chief mischief makers have gotten into - Truth is, they were actually really pretty good this week.
We got rain - 2 days of it which was sorely needed. It served to make my patio furniture wet, and to further contribute to the insufferable humidity which shows absolutely no sign at all of lifting so that we may breathe again. I mean c'mon, it was 43˚ yesterday.43! Thats about 110˚F.
I sat around the house, listening as the kids watched Dora over and over, and I let them, because I was too tired to make them do anything else. Humidity makes me tired.
Overall, a rather laid back weekend. Sometimes you need those - just to do nothing. Which is exactly what I did. Nothing. So there.

2 comments:

The other me said...

Hoorah that you're back now though..I came here for the umpteenth time in 5 days ready to tell you to let those boys lick that darned cake plate clean so I could read about some new stuff-- and here you are, cake is finished and you'r eback. YIPPEE!! Hate that hot and humid stuff too..wilt wilt.

Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.