So, we had a BBQ a few weeks ago, and since Sean Bean the famous actor was in town filming a movie or attending a premiere or doing something that famous people do, one of our friends got it into her head that it would be a very generous and welcoming action for us to invite Mr. Sean Bean to our BBQ.
So we did.
Got a hold of his agent and fired off a nice little email inviting him to our home for burgers, drinks and a fun filled evening.
I mean, who wouldn't want to come? really?
We got a reply too.
Seems Mr. Bean was otherwise engaged, and was actually back in L.A. at the time of our BBQ. Pity that - I'm sure he would have come too. Ah well, maybe next summer....
I'll wait until George Clooney is in town ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment