Monday, September 26, 2005

feeling crappy

sick.
headache.
upset stomach.
must lay down.
must look after 3 kids (non-school day)
Thank goodness 2 of them are still in bed (at 9:37am).
Another few hours of sleep sounds nice.
won't be online today.
computer makes my head hurt.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the run!

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Julie Q said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Jen. Get plenty of liquids if you can hold them down.

The other me said...

oh feel BETTER! I can't believe how late your kids sleep, I have to go in and check mine are still breathing if they are still in bed at 6.30! Will I ever get to stay in bed later than 7am again?

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenn, I hope hope hope that you feel better soon! I woke up w/a migraine again today. Amanda watched the kids, I popped some tylenol & laid down for an hour, woke up just .... fuzzy. No more headache, but my brain is sore from hurting so bad over the weekend.

All that to say: Get Well Soon!

Hannah said...

Oh Jenn, you poor thing! It really sucks being sick, esp when you have kids to watch. I hope the boys are extra extra good today and let their mommy have some much needed rest. Feel better soon!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Feel Better...

Hugs

Julie

Anonymous said...

Great big hugs!!!!

I hope you feel better soon.

A

MamaTink said...

I hope the sickies are gone Jenn!! HUGS!

~Lisa~

Anonymous said...

Must have been all that champaign at the wedding!! hope you're feeling better!! lym