I do not have a lot of extra cash laying around, as it is, things are tough financially, especially in light of our now current gas prices which are sitting at 1.35/Litre today. (roughly $5.40/Gallon) and are up to $1.50 in places here (6$/gallon)
What I do have is lots of stuff!
I was planning on selling a bunch of kids clothes on Ebay, but with all the fees that Ebay has, I'm going to just list them here instead. Let me know if you want them, and how much you want to pay for them.
100% of the money I get (aside from postage fees) will be going to the Canadian Red Cross, specifically to aid the victims of Katrina.
I have online friends who have lost their homes, and have been forced to move out of State. It saddens me that they have lost so much, and I feel powerless to help.
But I can help.
I can give what I have.
DELETED by author - Note: We were able to donate over 40$ to the Canadian Red Cross - Thankyou everyone!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
12-18 months stuff is what I'm interested in! Jon is in the middle of that. He just about out of all his 12 month stuff and starting to wear his 18 month stuff. Looking forward to tomorrow!
And this is a great idea!
A (APRILSHANE)
Great idea girl! I gave you mention on my blog :) and linked you. I hope that's OK. If not, let me know...Hope you sell everything!
Hugs
I need to start buying 6-9 month stuff...email when you have that stuff up please.
Jennifer (paradisemommy)
(((hugs)))
You have lit a fire under my behind.
-j
Post a Comment