Hey, wanna know how to scare a 4 year old?
Step 1. Put on a clear peel-away mask on your face - I chose Grapefruit/Kiwi for it's wonderful exfoliating qualities, plus it leaves my face super soft.
Step 2. When said 4 year old barges into the bathroom uninvited and begins the never-ending questions while you are half-naked trying to get out of the tub and throw some clothes on, so he won't be scarred for life.....then inform him of the consequences of not listening to your pleas for him to stop playing with all the stuff on the counter.
Step 3. threaten to peel off your face.
Step 4. When he ignores you, Start peeling off the mask.
Step 5. Wait a few minutes, then go comfort 4 year old who ran from the room screaming "No, Mommy No - Faces are supposed to stay ON!!!"
What a way to start Sunday Morning.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LMAO!!!! That's great Jenn!!! too funny.
~Lisa~
OMG I'm going to pee myself!!!!
Very funny Jenn. :) Sounds like a great way to start a Sunday. ;)
ROFL!!!!
I think Julie said it best!
"OMG I'm going to pee myself!!!!!"
A (APRILSHANE)
oh the marvellous power we have !! Very very funny!
Post a Comment