I was a 3.. I have no idea which States border the Gulf of Mexico much less how many of them. Oh well.. I'm still brighter than 95% of the other ppl who took the test :)
Marilyn - Didn't the graphic show up? My score is ZERO!
Julie X2 Bo boolie - agreed - that's not stupidity at all. The test is biased. And it's not even up to date either - they have found a tenth planet. Stupid test.
I'm sarcastic. I'm moody. I'm lefthanded. I'm a mom. I'm smart, and stubborn and a bit of a control freak. My kids have inherited all of the above and more - Lucky me eh? We have 1 atypical son, and 2 autistic sons. All different, and all loved equally!
8 comments:
Hi, My stupid score was 13. What was yours?
I was a 3.. I have no idea which States border the Gulf of Mexico much less how many of them. Oh well.. I'm still brighter than 95% of the other ppl who took the test :)
Marilyn - Didn't the graphic show up? My score is ZERO!
Julie X2 Bo boolie - agreed - that's not stupidity at all. The test is biased. And it's not even up to date either - they have found a tenth planet. Stupid test.
I got 2. I was pretty proud of that until I saw your score!! But I bet you are more of a nerd than me - dare you to take that test!
Hannah - I fully admit I am a nerd. ;) I mean, c'mon, I named my son after an immortal TV character.
Well, I got 16...I guess that's just fine by me...I mean...who really needs to know some of that stuff anyway :P LOL
~Lisa~
P.s. At least I know where to go if I ever need help with my kids homework :)
:-p
Hey I scored a three, don't batteries work by magic? and I swear I saw some frogs climbing that fence!
Post a Comment