Saturday, December 17, 2005

Have a happy Christmas - from us

The gang:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chris, Jenn,
Duncan (4), Matthew (3) and Joseph (19 months)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over you beautiful your family is, Jenn!!!
And it's so funny, but Chris REALLY doesn't look anything like I thought he would. LOL


(((hugs)))
Merry Christmas dear friend.

Kiss those boys for me!
-Jes

The other me said...

Oh I just LOVED seeing you all as a family! I'm not even sure if I have seen Chris more than once before! Great picture, beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

jenn, you have a gorgeous bunch of boys there... happy holidays to you!

sara, maddie and tyler

Julie Q said...

Great family picture Jen. :) I need to figure out the timer on my camera and take one of us. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great pic! You'll have to send me a copy so I can print it.
LYM

Hannah said...

Awww, what a lovely pic!! Your boys are just adorable and you & Chris look great, too!!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

That pic is just GORGEOUS!!! Are you printing it out for Christmas Cards???

Love it!!!!

Lora said...

Now THAT is a beautiful family photo. Wow, thanks for sharing you have a gorgeous family Jenn. You look great dah-ling :)
Much love from me and Griffin hugs too

Lora said...

I meant to say that you look Fa-bu-lous dah-ling! and the guys are quite handsome I must add

Anonymous said...

Great pics as always Jenn! Have a wonderful holiday & enjoy all that snow :)

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

MamaTink said...

I agree with Jes, i pictured Chris differently. he's still hansome as can be though :)

This is such a great pic Jenn! Well Done Momma!!

~Lisa~

Anonymous said...

Have a very merry christmas.

Great family pic

Anonymous said...

Love it - hope this finds it's way under our tree

JM SWMBO and the Big Guy

Anonymous said...

Fantastic looking family!

April