well you've got my vote for the colour photo. I usually like the b/w but Julie is right, you don't get the rosy cheeky glow in the b/w. He is a beautiful child, must be related!! Tee Hee LOL
the other me - Thanks - I love his eyes too. I can give you a tutorial for the putting the colour back in - it's so easy you'll cry - but you need the right software.
Susie - thanks - I'm really torn - I know the couch pattern is a bit on the busy side though.
Julie - Thanks - he really does have spectacular eyes - photos just don't do them justice - but I will admit, the B&W seems to make them pop a bit more.
Jennifer - I actually did photoshop the blue eyes into the B&W pic - it's hard to see because the colour almost blends in with the blue tones of the rest of the picture. It might look better as a sepia tone with blue eyes though - I'll give that a try.
jmswmbo - Thanks for taking such a great pic :)
Julie julie bo boolie - yes, that was in the summer, and he was actually tanned a little bit and all that time outdoors really made his skin look so healthy! I wish MY lips could be that red without lipstick!!
Mr Happy - Thanks - look closely, I kept them! hard to see, so I may change the B&W to a sepia tone - the brown tones should make the blue eyes really stand out.
Tina - thank so much. I will admit that he has the nicest eyes in our family - lucky guy.
seeester - Yes,I like them both - the artsy feel of the B&W and the beautiful healthy glow of the colour. I guess there's truth to the saying that you "can't have it all". You should see my nieces eyes - They are some gorgeous peepers too ;) she gets them from her mum!
I like the black & white, and agree with what Susie said.I like the blue eyes in the b&w, it looks great. What a gorgeous child he is and a great photographer you are. Lora :)
I'm sarcastic. I'm moody. I'm lefthanded. I'm a mom. I'm smart, and stubborn and a bit of a control freak. My kids have inherited all of the above and more - Lucky me eh? We have 1 atypical son, and 2 autistic sons. All different, and all loved equally!
9 comments:
I absolutely love the black and white one....his eyes are beautiful! Jenn will you teach me how to do the putting some colour back thing? please?!?
I'm not usually a black and white fan, but I do prefer that photo in black and white. :) His eyes are beautiful!
I really like the BW photo, but I also love his blue eyes...perhaps the BW could be photoshopped to bring out the blue eyes?
Love them both but the B and W is pretty special.
What a great photographer :)
JMSWMBO
love both but am partial to colour.. just can't get the rosy glow in the b&w.
Very cute. I like Jennifer's idea. You have to keep those blue eyes.
well you've got my vote for the colour photo. I usually like the b/w but Julie is right, you don't get the rosy cheeky glow in the b/w. He is a beautiful child, must be related!! Tee Hee LOL
the other me - Thanks - I love his eyes too. I can give you a tutorial for the putting the colour back in - it's so easy you'll cry - but you need the right software.
Susie - thanks - I'm really torn - I know the couch pattern is a bit on the busy side though.
Julie - Thanks - he really does have spectacular eyes - photos just don't do them justice - but I will admit, the B&W seems to make them pop a bit more.
Jennifer - I actually did photoshop the blue eyes into the B&W pic - it's hard to see because the colour almost blends in with the blue tones of the rest of the picture. It might look better as a sepia tone with blue eyes though - I'll give that a try.
jmswmbo - Thanks for taking such a great pic :)
Julie julie bo boolie - yes, that was in the summer, and he was actually tanned a little bit and all that time outdoors really made his skin look so healthy!
I wish MY lips could be that red without lipstick!!
Mr Happy - Thanks - look closely, I kept them! hard to see, so I may change the B&W to a sepia tone - the brown tones should make the blue eyes really stand out.
Tina - thank so much. I will admit that he has the nicest eyes in our family - lucky guy.
seeester - Yes,I like them both - the artsy feel of the B&W and the beautiful healthy glow of the colour.
I guess there's truth to the saying that you "can't have it all". You should see my nieces eyes - They are some gorgeous peepers too ;) she gets them from her mum!
I like the black & white, and agree with what Susie said.I like the blue eyes in the b&w, it looks great. What a gorgeous child he is and a great photographer you are.
Lora :)
Post a Comment