For some time now, when Matthew doesn't get his own way he says this:
"Well then I will just flock you in the cake and mix you into mud"
I have no idea what it means exactly, or how one "flocks" or for that matter, where he even learned the word "flock" or if he made it up.
In any case, he seems to pull this phrase out fairly often, and for some reason it amuses me greatly.
I think it would make the perfect comeback for just about anything.
I'm thinking of using it on the next telemarketer I get who doesn't take "no" for an answer....
EDITED - to add another funny little story;
Matthew was being a bit of a naughty boy the other night, and not staying in bed. Daddy had put up two baby gates, because one is simply not enough - he either kicks it down with brute strength (He is STRONG for a 32lb 3 yr old) or else he scrambles over the gate in seconds. So we put a gate on top of a gate - effectively making a 5 ft tall gate.
Anyway - the little monkey was pouting in his room that daddy had put these gates up, and I hear a little voice calling out:
Mummy........Ayudame!
For those that don't know, Ayudame is spanish for 'help me'
I think the boy has been watching too much Dora and Diego....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
perfect...for so many occassions!
Very Very clever Matthew!!!!
I love it!
LYM
Too cute speaking spanish! :)
Very funny Jenn, thanks for sharing. :)
rofl so funny!
Brilliant! Simply Brilliant!
That is so funny!!! He is such a character, Jenn :)
That's hilarious, I just love it..
Lora :)
LMAO! Jenna used to yell Ayudame!! I love it!!!
~Lisa~
Post a Comment