Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A rare moment

3 boys.
relatively still.
smiling.

no biting.

no tears.

no kicking.

no nose picking.

a rare moment indeed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

17 comments:

The other me said...

Rare which of course makes it even more precious! I can't believe how big the joey boy is getting..in this pic I can see how like Duncan he is! Perfect.

The other me said...

Oh and let me tell ya...the joey one? Got the same look as the Eli one...I am going to find the picture and show you!

Julie Q said...

Very sweet Jen.

Ok, I can't help but wonder how long it lasted. :)

odat_kim said...

Nice red eyes on Duncan, and why does it look like you've cut and pasted there heads onto their bodies?
Kim

odat_kim said...

Er their heads I mean :)

Jenn said...

warpie - I assure you, that is just what their heads look like. Mostly because they have such skinny little bodies. Duncan is wearing size 3T jammies here. He'll be 5 in April. I'll show you the original on Saturday - it's still on my camera. You need a holiday.

Anonymous said...

Awww! Just look how happy little Joey is! He looks like he's having a ball! And Helen is right; you can really see the similarities between all three of them. No doubt that they are brothers!

Great pic!

Anonymous said...

Oops again! Dang it I keep forgetting to put my name in!

That last anonymous is me, April!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

All the beautiful boys in blue... so gorgeous each and every one of them!

MamaTink said...

Oh my goodness!! I just want to eat them all UP!!! they're just such beautiful, glorious boys Jenn :)

~Lisa~

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,....What a gorgeous pic. You got to send it to me so I can print it!
See...you should be the school photographer. Hope Matthew's picture-taking goes well today.
LYM

The other me said...

Jenn my sister says my kids look like matches with no clothes on , fat old heads and twig bodies!! Setha nd ~Isaac can both wear 3T stuff still!

Anonymous said...

Jenn they are gorgeous!!!

-Jes

Anonymous said...

What a great picture they all look so happy.
Erin (from BZ)

Hannah said...

Awesome picture, Jenn! They are all totally gorgeous and perfect and lovely!! Joey looks pretty pleased with himself, sitting in the middle there! He's getting so big now!

Jenn said...

the other me - thanks for sending me that picture - they look like two (mischievious) peas in a pod!

Julie - It lasted about 1 second. The next picture I snapped Joey was trying to escape and the older boys were kicking each other.

Warpie - no no - his eyes really are red ;) They can be such devils sometimes.....

Anon/April - I knew it was you April. :)

Julie Julie Bo Boolie - Thanks. They look great in pink too hahahahah

Eileen - Thank-you so much. You have a couple of cuties yourself!

Mamatink - Thankyou. I think I'll keep them.

Marilyn - you are so biased - but I'll send you the pic. Thanks for babysitting!

The Other me - LOL - Like an orange on a toothpick!!!

Jessica- I know!!! (j/k - thanks!!)

Erin - Thanks - they are happy - just not usually able to get it in picture form all at once! Good luck tomorrow, and I hope to see pics of your new little one soon!

Hannah Joey is much bigger than the other boys were at that age. He's actually in the middle to keep them from kicking each other for 5 seconds while I snap a pic. Poor guy gets caught in the crossfire all the time....

Anonymous said...

Jenn You've got to send me this pic too, what a great Christmas pic to send to all your friends and enemies, oops I mean family!