While all his nursery friends and babies his age (and younger) are now running about and are officially 'toddlers'; Joey has held out. He is content with crawling, and is good at it, and there have been times where he has gotten up and felt that exhiliration of walking on his own two feet as he stumbles like a drunken sailor towards me and lunges into my arms, ever grateful for my support. But mostly he crawls.
until today.
He started off crawling

Started to get up

Fell down on his bum (sad boy)

made another attempt

SUCCESS!! - Look at the expression on his face!

No more babies in this house - we can officially call him a toddler!!
I am a little sad that babyhood is gone. But happy and looking to the future, to see what this wonderful little boy will be like!
I already like what I see :) He's a cuddler and a charmer and a typical youngest child - big ham for the camera!

7 comments:
Hurrah, Hurrah for Joey!!!!
Beautiful pics.
LYM,
Mom
Very cool pictures Jenn. :) Way to go Joey! I can't get over how much older he looks. :) He will always be your baby.
Julie
WTG JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We Knew you could DO IT!!!
Hugs
Julie & Chloe
WHOOHOO!! Go JOEY! The pictures are fabulous, he is divine!
Way to go Joey!!!! Good for you!!!!!
I bet you're so proud Jen ;-)
Oh and I love the Elmo shirt. We have Elmo shoes for Jon. I think I like them more than he does!!LOL!!
A (APRILSHANE)
Thanks everyone.
I plan on really getting into some major mischief now.
I'm quite a climber, but now that I can walk, I can certainly get into way more stuff, in record time. My goal is to succeed my older brothers in the "getting into stuff' category. I've learned from their mistakes you see, and I think I can pull off some of that stuff without being detected - maybe even letting them take fall for me. Heh heh heh heh heh.
awwwwwwwwwwwww so precious!! Look at how PROUD he is of himself!!!
WAY TO GO JOEY!!!
(((hugs)))
Jes
Post a Comment