1. I don't like peas.
2. I ate them while i was pg though.
3. I don't like being pg - I am nauseas the whole time
4. We are done having kids.
5. I like to sing Madonna songs
6. I make lists
7. I check them twice
8. I can swim
9. I don't like my nose
10. I wish my keyboard had a seperate number keypad
11. I read true crime books
12. I have a morbid sense of humour sometimes - dark.
13. I drive a blue minivan - and I like it
14. I love to take pictures of my kids
15. They are good subjects though (IMHO)
16. writing can be very cathartic
17. so can throwing stuff that smashes to a million pieces when it hits the wall
18. I have a bit of a temper
19. But I don't throw stuff at the wall.
20. even though I want to sometimes
21. when I get really mad I clean.
22. Judging by my kitchen right now, you'd think I was a monk
23. Macaroni and Cheese is my ultimate comfort food
24. I would like to win the lottery.
25. But I would have to buy a ticket first.
26. My fridge is stainless steel - oddly enough this means it is not magnetic on the front. It is irritating
27. My oven is stainless steel too - but stuff sticks to it just fine.
28. Why is this?
29. I have a handy fixit type husband. I didn't know that when I agreed to marry him - it was a bonus :)
30. He also cooks and does laundry.
31. I write an average of 2 lines before someone in this house cries/whines/needs me/.
32. Or else the phone rings
33. I'm not fond of telemarketers who pretend they know me by using my name, even though they mispronounce it.
34. Take the time and read it a few times before you stumble over the pronunciation of a very common last name.
35. I need to mow the lawn
36. My favourite colour is Navy Blue - it's so classic
37. My ankle hurts, but I still run on it. I'm probably making it worse.
38. I don't really like running, but I will admit that it's a really cool high when I stop - I like that adrenaline part.
39. I lie to my kids about how old I am
40. They are starting to figure it out.
41. I once ate a grub worm in the jungles of Ecuador
42. I have seen the Inca ruins in MachuPichu, Peru
43. This is a lot harder than it looks
44. Mindless drivel takes effort
45. I got a D in my first semester of Grade 12 math.
46. Even though I'm actually good in Math - i just don't like it.
47. If I won a lottery, I would be selfish and buy a lot of stuff I don't really need - just because I could.
48. But I'd be generous too.
48. At least I like to think I would. Money changes people. I hope I would not change, but I probably would - a bit.
50. That must be why I've never won.
51. I think Tuna Pasta Salad is better the day AFTER you make it.
52. So is Lasagna
53. My Mother in Law makes terrific lasagna
54. I dye my hair, and have since I was about 16 years old.
55. I hate talking on the phone. I never know what to say.
56. But I still call my mom almost every day. It's different with her.
57. I love my mom - she is one of my best friends!!
58. My favourite number is 17 - that was also a great age - I loved 17.
59. I have been married for 8 years. I've been pregnant for half that time.
60. I like shopping, but hate spending money. I'm a bit of a scrooge.
61. I HATE paying income tax. It feels like the government is stealing from us.
62. My favourite ice cream is PC chocolate fudge crackle (Loblaws brand)
63. I recycle
64. I am doing Run For The Cure on October 2nd for the fight against cancer.
65. I smell my kids after they've had a bath - they smell good. I like good smelling things.
66. Sometimes
67. I
68. cut
69.corners
70. Just
71. so
72. I
73.can
74. get
75. the
76. job
77. done!
78. Oh look, I'm done - thats a good feeling. I like that - even if I cheated a bit - Heck, it's MY blog, I'll do whatever I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm getting that horrible sort of sick feeling that any day now I might have to actually do this list thingy and lose the few readers I have because I won't be able to make it funny like you did.
I still like peas. How can you not like peas?
I still don't like peas and never will. ;)
Great list Jenn.
Thanks for sharing.
Julie
I love these lists!
A (APRILSHANE)
Hi Jenn;
I love the way you took a shortcut for your last few items. That was clever. I love Item # 57 best. You're the BEST!
ILYMTYLM
Mom
Post a Comment