Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to me (and my husband)

8 years of wedded bliss - and still in love with each other.

will post more later, with pics - but my dearly beloved has made me some dinner :)

Our Wedding Day
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Our Cake
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

A couple shot - pre kids
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Our fabulous work

Duncan - age 4
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Matthew -age 3 (pretending to be Harry Potter)
Funny, he doesn't know who Harry Potter is, but liked the tattoo. When we asked him "Where's Harry Potter?" He would reach up and touch his forehead to see if it was still there... hahahahaha
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Joseph - 15 months
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to a great couple!!!

May you have many many more happy years together!!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Happy Anniversary :) Here's to many many many more happy years to come :)

Hugs

Julie & Gunther

The other me said...

I hope that dinner was great!! Congratulations.

MamaTink said...

Happy Anniversary Jenn and Chris!! Only 10 days before mine :)

Hope it was great!

~Lisa~

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary...I'd forgotten our anniversaries are on the same days (5 years for me)hope your day was wonderful!!

Natalie (UTmomof2)

Julie Q said...

Happy Anniversary Jenn!! :) I hope you had a wonderful day.

Julie

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pics! I must say you have produced the most beautiful kids in the world! I guess it's in the genes!!! And I'm not the least bit biased.

Mom

The other me said...

how wonderful to see the other half responsible for the 3 beautiful beastie boys! Great pictures!!

Julie Q said...

Great pictures Jenn. Thanks for sharing. :)

Julie

Anonymous said...

OOps Sorry I missed it! on the eighth I told myself not to miss it, I circled it on the calendar, and promptly missed it, sorry jenn and Chris, happy anniversary! And many more! lym, Janice
ps beautiful pics if I do say so myself!

Anonymous said...

Hope to see many more ;-)

Congratulations!

A (APRILSHANE)

Anonymous said...

Hope to see many more ;-)

Congratulations!

A (APRILSHANE)