Nice big goose egg to go with his cut and bruise. Thankfully, no stitches required. I am blessed lucky that so far, none of my kids has needed stitches.....but they're still young.
On Sunday, Duncan got a hold of uncle Tim's electric razor. We could hear the boys giggling as he turned it off and on, then off and on followed by more giggles. Ushered the boys outta the bathroom, and it was HOURS before any of us actually noticed that Duncan had put the thing up to his head and shaved a nice little bald spot in the middle of his head.
So now my kids look a little - er - odd.

Poor Matthew with a bump on the noggin, and
Duncan with his patchy head.
yep - boys live here.

6 comments:
Oh dear Duncan.. that's a money shot for sure!!!
Poor Matthew :( I sure hope it's not as sore as it looks :(((
Hugs
Julie
owie owie......I am waiting for the Joey boy to get in on the act!! Elijah is waiting for his doppleganger in crime!
Hey girl, cut me some slack! I only just got home a few days ago, and yeah, coudln't find your blog. So anyway, thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)
More soon.
Heather Feather (yeah right, not anymore!)
Oh...goodness...I guess the hair is one one those situations where all you can do it laugh eh?
Poor Matthew!! It's especailly bad since you can see a tear on his poor cheek. I hope it's not really as bad as it looks!
HUGS!
~Lisa~
Awww, Big Big (((((HUGS)))))) to Matthew! Poor baby :-(
And I think almost all kids cut their own hair at some point ;-)
Kiss those boys for me!
A (APRILSHANE)
My poor Matthew! He looks like he is in pain! What a bump!!!
You changed your blog again. Now the comments pop up beside the Blog! That's neat!
LYM
Post a Comment