Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CVA - Day 4

Was it worth it to give them the $3.99 Power Ranger Punching bag stocking stuffer early??

The Jury is still out on this.

On the one hand, they are not punching each other anymore.

But I'm hearing lots of yelling "It's My turn to punch him"

I'm just praying they're talking about the power ranger and not Joey - I'm not hearing tears so I'll just trust that Joey doesn't have a black eye. Again.

Peace on Earth Good Heavens is it bedtime yet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny I just read it to my husband and we both had a chuckle.

saheldormparents said...

well Just so you know, when I told Mik that tomorrow will be Christmas Eve her eyes got big and round and she exclaimed, "Do you think it will snow?" when I pooh-poohed her snow she told me she was going to pray for it!! So God will probably send her snow to Ajax!!

Cathy said...

umm..have you checked on Chris? When they said "him" maybe they meant Chris!!