So the hubster and I are sitting on the couch, each with out laptops and watching Friends in the background but not really paying too much attention to it.
In walks Joey - and out of the blue he says the longest sentence I've ever heard him say without any "za za za's" in the middle of it.
He will on occasion come out with a long sentence that sounds like this: "Mum, can I put the za za za za za?"
But today - he wandered in and just spoke clear as day:
"Don't miss out! Pick up the phone and call now!"
Well Chris and I just burst out laughing because he had the intonation perfect! They should hire him to sell stuff on TV, because honestly, how can you refuse that face? You can't. You too will want to get Mighty Putty and lots of it - because he is incredibly cute when he says "Mighty Putty stops leaks"
Ah, I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
dude, I work for a plumbing supply company and I would still by the Mighty Putty if Joey was selling it!
How cute!!
Oh my goodness. That Joey. I'd buy anything from him!
I agree, I think he could sell anything. :) So cute!
Sold! And not just because I am always fascinated by anything "as seen on TV", but because he is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment