Seriously - I had this one today:

And I thought to myself - Oh that's an easy one: T - G - T - M
WRONG!!
TRY AGAIN!!
Nothing so good for your ego as an error message telling you that "Hey, you can't even copy letters right you nitwit"
Better luck next time......

9 comments:
Nup, those word verification things are evil!!! I don't think you are getting them wrong, I think they are trying to drive you crazy. Because it has been happening to me too.
Yes, that's it!!
It is T - G - T - R - N!
You do have to look closely to see the RN on the end.The red print doesn't help.
LYM
Pain in the arses' are those!! I was really hesitant to even add on to my blog. But then got more annoyed at the spam than making my friends type out letters. I'm still waiting for a real word. That'll make my day for SURE!
lol I need to get out.
~Lisa~
incidentally, my letters for this comment are: maqnaqcr. At least it's a fun one!
hannah - I'm glad I'm not the only one! I
Crystal - Just one wrong? I think I get at least one wrong on a daily basis - maybe I'm typing too fast- yeah thats it....
Hannah - I think you're right! or is it T-G-T-R-R-I?
Marilyn I can't look too close - my nose will touch the screen. and ILYM.
Lisa - I keep debating just taking the thing out - but I don't want to risk the spammers finding me!
They are evil. My letters for this one are fun too: udipkl
Sounds like "You da pickle"!!
This one blog that I read everyone puts their code at the bottom and try to make a sentence out of it.
czoet - cozy etc?
lol
-Jes
Hello!
Thanks for your visit to my blog!
I hate the word verification thingy!!! But understand why people use them...
Lisa
I laugh when I get it wrong as the next one they give you is ALWAYS so simple, as if to say here you go idiot, try and get that one wrong!! oh and I always try and read it, as if it is a word and find myself trying to pronounce it properly...must get a life!
jessica - Great idea; zfksio - er um, I don't think I should pronounce that one in a family oriented blog such as this....
Linna - Whew - it's not just me. I've gotten up to 3 wrong in a row - that's my record - I seriously was feeling stupid.
Maceydoo yes, it's necessary for spam protection I suppose. Shame when the only two options are A)Get flooded with Spam, or B) Use irritating Spam prevention device that belittles you. I wish there was some way to irritate the spammers only....
the other me - Don't be fooled by the 'simple' ones - Those are the ones that truly have the capacity to make you feel foolish when you get it wrong.....
Post a Comment