Cute! Who made it for him?? I just love hand-knitted things, sadly there just aren't enough Nanas and Great-Aunties around who still knit. Ethan has one jersey that an older friend made him, and it is his favourite one. It's bright red with green & white pattern on it. I call it his "Christmas Jersey".
And I can't believe how big Joey is now. Or how much he looks like his big brothers. Amazing.
I'm sarcastic. I'm moody. I'm lefthanded. I'm a mom. I'm smart, and stubborn and a bit of a control freak. My kids have inherited all of the above and more - Lucky me eh? We have 1 atypical son, and 2 autistic sons. All different, and all loved equally!
9 comments:
Wow that's bright!!
I still can't get over how different he looks with his big boy hair cut!!! :(
~Lisa~
Isn't he a handsome dude?
Love it.
Code to get in.. No mistaking this one...Zebras Eat Ice Cream Cones
LYM
Wow... that coat's just... WOW....
ok I have to navigate away now.. it's hurting my eyes...
Hugs
Julie
Cute! Who made it for him?? I just love hand-knitted things, sadly there just aren't enough Nanas and Great-Aunties around who still knit. Ethan has one jersey that an older friend made him, and it is his favourite one. It's bright red with green & white pattern on it. I call it his "Christmas Jersey".
And I can't believe how big Joey is now. Or how much he looks like his big brothers. Amazing.
Aw, that is adorable. The baby and the sweater. :) Very fitting name for the photo as well.
Perfect, completely perfect.
Oh what a doll face boy!!!
Too sweet!
Not too sure about the sweater though... :)
Lisa
looks like auntie Becca has been busy! Am I right? I must say I do love his new haircut too!
Post a Comment