You Are Megara!

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
All I can say is that I have never heard of Megara. I think they made it up for people like me who just do not fit the princess mould.....

7 comments:
I am Jasmine. (or so the quiz says...) "Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate."
I guess that's kind of cool, I like her ;-)
A (APRILSHANE)
Oh and I've never heard of Megara either....
A
Who is Megara?
Megara (her friends call her Meg, but she doesn't have one) is the heroine of Disney's 35th animated movie Hercules. Unlike other Disney heroines, Meg is "a bad girl"; she works for Hades, the evil lord of the Underworld.
I have not watched Hercules so I wouldn't know her, but I'm suprised you haven't seen it.
A (last one - I promise ;-) )
OMG you are SOOOO Megara!!! (she's from Hercules BTW)... That was a bang on one for sure!!!
Love it!
Hugs
Julie
It turns out that I'm Pocohantas. I guess I'm okay with that.
Okay, who the he!! is Megara???
From the description, she does sound like you!!
Maybe you have to have little girls in order to watch all these Princess movies .... that's my excuse for my ignorance, anyway!
Hannah aka Cinderella
I am Jasmine.....but truly, me? a princess? QUEEN and nothing less I'll thankyou!
Post a Comment