Friday, October 07, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kinda takes your breath away doesn't it?

It's Thanksgiving weekend here. Turkey dinners, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams with brown sugar baked on top, and of course the obligatory desserts. I've got a dutch apple pie, just waiting to be baked.

We have much to be thankful for.

Happy Turkey day everyone - Gobble gobble.
I'm seriously thinking of breaking out the maternity pants with the stretchy front panel - just for this weekend; after all, comfort food deserves to be eaten in comfort, does it not?

And isn't that turkey picture the ugliest thing you've seen in a while? I can't believe we eat that!

4 comments:

Julie Q said...

Well, we don't eat the head. ;) I'm not a huge turkey fan myself, but I love what goes along with it. The mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and pumpkin pie! :) Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Hannah said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jenn!
I wish we celebrated Thanksgiving here in NZ, it seems like such a neat holiday. Remembering to thank God for what you have ... I need to do that more often.
Have a great day!

MamaTink said...

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

and, uh, ew!! that is one very ugly bird up close!

~Lisa~

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving we are celebrating tomorrow. Couldn't find a turkey in Indiana so had to settle for a turkey breast... no drumstick for Niece this year :( btw she has survived her third day cold turkey being weened! not very fun at bedtime though... Have fun with your fam! lym