My dad is home and doing well.
Chris' dad is home and doing well.
I'm sure they are both tired of peope asking "how are you" but at the same time, they are thankful that so many people care and love them.
thankyou to everyone who prayed, thought of us, offered their love, support, blog responses, and good wishes.
You all have been so wonderful.
I'll be back to the funny blogs maybe tomorrow ......right now it's just too hot.
I think if you are living in North America right now it's Hot. Everywhere. Muggy stiffling hot.
It's only 32 here today, (89.6F) but I suspect the humidity is about 327,346% which makes it feel somewhere in the neighbourhood of Hades.
I've turned the airconditioning off, because little boys running in and out of the house, really, there's no point in keeping it on and trying to cool the entire neighbourhood.
I HAVE noticed that the evil ice cream man hasn't been by in days - not sure what his problem is, he's obviously waiting for a thunderstorm, just after we've gotten (is that a word?) the kids to bed before gracing us with his presence - either that, or he'll swing by in January. Idiot. Maybe he knows that Walmart had Rolo ice cream on sale for HALF PRICE this week, and I stocked up!
Speaking of Walmart, we have not yet called about getting our portraits redone - it's just been so busy this summer, and we haven't had time to really do it. Maybe tomorrow, I'll call and set something up. Assuming that their offer is still valid.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I'm so glad to hear both dad's are doing well. Some good news in the heat is nice. I love how you call the ice cream man evil. You're right, he truly is.
I think the heat is getting to all of us! We got a cool front over the weekend, so now instead of 107 it's a breezy 96...yeah right! And we still have August to look forward to!
Glad to hear that the Dads are doing better!!
what happend to the forces of nature that socked you folks with neg. 500 degrees last winter? Are they on vacation?! I was heretofore unawares it got ABOVE 80 degrees in Canada... >:-} As for humidity: I feel yer pain: the fish are beginning to swim right out of the ocean and into the air down here on the Atlantic in the sub-tropics.
But this is all aside stuff: glad to hear that da' troops are doing better. Meanwhile, the ice cream man's tires have probably melted.
Ah yes, the air is quite thick here too. And I'm tired of it. And it hasn't been that warm this year. I just hate it really hot and I'm not fond of really cold either. :)
I'm so glad to hear both Dads are doing well Jenn. I will continue to keep them in my thoughts.
Jenn, just had to tell you that Niece just noticed your pic on your blog and said "Jennifer!" Then proceded to tell me about Joey, Matthew and Duncan!!
Yeah, it is somewhere around half past he** in the air. lol. It is pretty hot but I like it better then snow so I try not to say too much!
So glad that your dad and your FIL are doing better!!!
Sooo happy to hear that your Dads are doing so much better. Here's to a HEALTHY day tomorrow!!
~Lisa~
So glad to hear that everyone's home again... it's Friday today and I fully intend on hearing about your totally BORING Friday night tomorrow :)
Hugs
Julie
Oh I'm glad to hear things are getting better for your dad and dad-in-law.
It has cooled off here some, hopefully you're cooled down there by now too.
I'm so glad to hear the good news about both the dads. You guys have been through so much lately!! I'm really so pleased that both of them have made such a good recovery. Praise God!
The monsoon season is finally upon us here in Arizona and it's a bit muggy but hotter than hell. Triple digits everyday and it's horrible!
Glad to hear both Dads are doing well!
Glad to hear that both Dad's are doing better!!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Lawyer directory oil & gas jobs in texas By dolce dolce gabbana gabbana man perfume discount patanol patanol lexmark z22 cartridges order prescription patanol Basic property insurance nova scotia salmon fishing Acne skin peels Allegra drowsy
Post a Comment