Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Three Things

Matthew is still sick, therefore, no time really for blogging inbetween cleaning up, doing countless loads of laundry, and trying to carve out some time and attention for the non-sick kids, whilst attending to every whim of the still sick kid.

I do however have a small amount of time, here at 2am, as I am making lunch for #1 to go back to school tomorrow.
It's an easy blog, that I was tagged by Hannah to do...

Three names I go by:
1) Jenn
2) Fer Fer
3) Mummy

Three screen names I've had:
1)Mac1mom
2)Mac2mom
3)Mac3mom

Three physical things I like about myself:
1) My eyes - even the freaky "rotten spot" eye
2) My feet
3) My shoulders

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1) My nose
2) My bum
3) My lips

Three parts of my heritage:
1) Swiss
2) German
3) English

Three things I am wearing right now:
1) a watch
2) a pair of earrings
3) a smile

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1) The Police
2) Il Divo
3) ?

Three things I want in a relationship:
1) Love
2) Laughter
3) Faithfulness

Two truths and a lie:
1) I was abducted by aliens last night
2) I am left handed
3) My favourite show is House M.D.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
1) height
2) eyes
3) legs

Three favorite hobbies:
1) doing Soduku puzzles (those are addictive)
2) blogging
3) Photoshopping stuff

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1) sleep
2) Get Matthew to sleep
3) Take away his pain.

Three things that scare me:
1) my familiy getting hurt/lost/killed
2) My husband losing his job
3) the amount of junk multiplying in the basement

Three of my everyday essentials:
1) sleep
2) air
3) water

Three careers you have considered or are currently considering:
1) Advertising exec
2) Forensic scientist
3) Graphic Designer

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1) England
2) Scotland
3) Hawaii

Three kids names you like:
1) Benjamin
2) Samuel
3) Darius

Three things you want to do before you die:
1) Have grandchildren
2) Pay off my mortgage
3) grow old

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1) I take things apart
2) I can't find the peanut butter
3) I am easily bugged.

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1) I remember arguments
2) I want to hold new babies
3) I am easily bugged

Three celeb crushes:
1) Hugh Laurie
2) Goran Visjnic
3) Adrian Paul

Three people I am tagging:
1) Warpie
2) Heather
3) Donna

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Jenn, so sorry to hear that Matthew is not better. Poor guy (and poor mummy!!)

So which one is a lie? LOL :P

Julie Q said...

How is Matthew Jenn? I do hope the rest of you don't come down with it.

Take care.

Ravenbajan said...

I hope the little guy is feeling much better soon! Sending some healthy vibes your way. ********

Take care!
~ Anita