Saturday, January 14, 2006

here they come to save the day.....

My little superheroes!

I thought "Incredibles" was a wonderful description of them!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

12 comments:

Julie Q said...

They are very cute superheroes Jenn! :)

Mary said...

Perfect.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn;

What cute smiles on your superheroes!
They look like they are ready to conquer the world! Look out world! Here we come!
LYM

Hannah said...

OMG they are the cutest little super-heros I've ever seen!!!
Just "Incredible"!!

GClef1970 said...

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!!!!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

They are SIMPLY SUPER!!!! I had such a good time with them (and you) tonight!!! Can't wait to see you all again! :)

Hugs

MamaTink said...

CUTE!!!!

Where did you find those jammies?! Aidan would LOVE 'superhero' Jammies!! :)

~Lisa~

Anonymous said...

They do look like superhero's...terrifically cute ones!

The other me said...

completely gorgeous, as always! My 3 had Power rangers SPD jammies....Eli thinks he is the dogs whatsits! I LOVE little boys!

-Lo said...

Couldn't BE any cuter!!!!! (I love the incredibles!!!!)

Anonymous said...

so preciosu!

Lora said...

Too Darn CUTE!!!!!! I just love it!