Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sorry - Kids have gotten onto my laptop

I see they've made quite a few entries for me to delete. They have so much to share with the world I guess.

Ha, they can write for help, but it doesn't do much good when all they write is "V^^"

They are stuck here with a mean mommy who makes them clean up their messes - then takes them out for ice cream. Yes, terrible life they lead.... ;)

The pool was closed for public swim when we arrived today - Boo! Duncan was terribly disappointed but perked up when I got him that Brownie Batter Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

We'll try the pool again tonight. Dummy Mummy read the hours wrong - i thought it OPENED at 3, but apparently it FINISHES at 3 until the summer schedule, which is what I was looking at, being summer and all.
The pool "summer" doesn't begin until June 29th - I suppose trying to coordinate with the schools - that's when they get out this year...

No comments: