Friday, June 10, 2005

The beginning

Yes, I've done it now
Watch out, I've created a blog. Now I will have proof and daily documentation of exactly what goes on in this house - according to my perspective.
It's fun. Sometimes it's crazy, usually it's funny only in retrospect. Rarely I'm still ticked off about something.
so.....we begin.
I have 3 little boys. They manage to make large messes, large noises, and cause inordinate amounts of damage for their little bodies. I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as 'indestructable'. I only wish that I had started this earlier - so much has already happened, I couldn't even begin to explain....so I will start from today - June 10th, 2005.
My oldest son has just recently turned 4, the middle one will be 3 in a few weeks and my sweet baby is 13 months. Don't get me wrong, these boys are terrific and wonderful, and I love them more than life itself - but sometimes a mom needs a place to get it all out, plus I need proof and ammunition for when they grow up and get married and have little boys of their own - then I shall print out all their exploits and laugh and laugh as their faces pale in anticipation of being a parent to a miniature version of themselves - only with more energy, and not a care in the world about how much it costs to replace everything you break.....
Yes, this will be 'fun' indeed.
I have to go now - there's a fight I have to break up....
Stay tuned,

No comments: