Wednesday, September 27, 2006

THANKS HELEN

We got a fabulous package from England yesterday.
Wait until I upload pics of little boys ripping open a package with wild abandon and nearly giddy at seeing all that chocolate - in one place, and not in a store, but in our house where they can freely grab and open without having to pay at the checkout!

I ate a curly wurly right away, and it was every bit as good as I remembered.
Back in the 70's we had them but they were called Wig Wags, and it was one of the first things I'd buy at the tuck shop at camp!

Pure heavenly messy delight - I'll not let the kids have those ;)

I've hidden the stash for now.

But Thanks Helen - you made our day! And it never got sent back because your last name wasn't on it! Fickle Canada post - I guess I got the new worker, let that package slip through ;)

Will post pics tonight!

Having problems posting pics - grrrrrrr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
Can't wait to see the pics.
LYM

The other me said...

Hooray for fickle postal workers!! And little boys eating chocolate, hide the ripples, kids can't eat ripples, its against the law!

Julie Q said...

Now I am curious what a curly wurly is. :) Oh well. Trying not to eat the candy anyway. ;)

Enjoy your treats! We still have quite a few left of ours! I was surprised how much Helen sent us. :) So yummy too!

MamaTink said...

Mmmm....treats....must. not. want. treeeeeeeeeats......

Those look and sound sooo good!!!

I'm having trouble getting pics up too??? Having to upload to photobucket and then using the URL option...weird.

Love the pics too BTW :)

~Lisa~