Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The boy got stung by a bee

He's ok now - his face swelled up and made his eyes look beady and horrid for 3 days.

but you can see - he's fine now....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mess with that one?

I love the color of his eyes in this one, and I can never tell if you've been playing with it ;-)

Great pic! Sorry about the bee sting, that's zero fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
So glad Duncan's face is all better. Now he'll be ready for school on Friday.
LYM

Anonymous said...

P.S.
I forgot to say...What a gorgeous picture! But then he's a gorgeous boy and I'm not one bit biased.
LYM

Mary said...

Sigh. I could swim in those eyes.

Hannah said...

Bummer about the bee sting, but he looks beautiful now!

Tess said...

JEALOUS! That boy has eyes from here to Sunday (as if that made sense).
Absolutly GORGEOUS...

odat_kim said...

Wow, gorgeous eyes! So glad he's not swollen anymore.
Kim

Julie Q said...

Aw Jenn, he must have been miserable. I'm glad it looks better before school starts.

Ravenbajan said...

Beautiful eyes!!

Glad to hear he's feeling better, that must have hurt!

Anonymous said...

He ain't fine...that boy's DIVINE! Helen x

-Lo said...

OHMY he is flipping gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT is one good lookin' kid! Get 'em into modeling!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! you'd never know he was stung! What a little heartbreaker!!

MamaTink said...

Hot damn. You make beautiful boys.

~Lisa~

Lisa said...

OMG I love love love that pic!!

Anonymous said...

He is one nice looking kid. I'm glad to hear he is fine. I HATE BEES!!!!!
Christina all that blog