Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the Loot!

I seem to be having problems editing my posts, so I'm adding pics into a new post.

Sorry, didn't get a chance to take a meter reading - it was SUNNY, and they couldn't wait to dig in, so pics are a bit blurry and blown out...

the boys opening "the package" :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grabbing and opening treats, the second they were liberated from "the package"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Loot - Look at that wee hand at the bottom, trying to grab a Ripple bar! Back off Joey!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

odat_kim said...

Awww wow, that's tons of loot :)

Anonymous said...

How lucky can you get!!
I never ate chocolate till I went to Switzerland and I lived off of it there. There is nothing better then chocolate from over seas. BTW Honduras has good chocolate too but it tast so different.

Hannah said...

WOWSER!! Now I want chocolate, LOL!!

I need to send you some of the NZ Cadbury stuff. It is much yummier than the English stuff (honest!) but I see you've got quite a stash there so maybe in a few months' time .... hehehe.

Lisa said...

OMG I absolutely LOVE Cadbury Fruit and Nut...Oh how I miss it!

Anonymous said...

GREAT SCOTT! how does one get on the list for care packages? Even the WORST Swiss chocolate makes Hershey's taste like charcoal...

SO! how many bars were collected in "mommy tax"??

Anonymous said...

I can't blame them, how could they not rip into this package.

Anonymous said...

that looks like a whole lot of fun!
reminds me of when my mother in law went back home to Scotland she went with an empty suitcase and filled it with tons of scottish goodies and brought it back home and all us "grown-up" kids sat around it trying to get in and grab what we could, it was awesome!