Sunday, February 05, 2006

Having technical Problems

Sorry everyone - I have had at least 8 posts disappear on me since January 30th.
I have been writing but they keep auto deleting, and I'm not sure how to fix the problem. I've emailed blogger - so hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.
Until then, this post will likely self destruct in a few minutes - If you are lucky enough to see it at all......

2 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I got things working on my blog again.. maybe yours is fixed too? I had to repost my last post but that seems to have done it. Guess the blogger brains were up fixing things.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn;
It looks like they have finally fixed your blog. But the 8 posts that you wrote since Jan.30 are not there.
Even your poem is gone now. I hope you kept a copy of it.
LYM,