Joey: "Mum, are you going to check the closet for Monsters?"
me: "Who's closet?"
Joey: "Neither"
me: ??????
"Does your closet have monsters?
Joey: NO
me: Does MY closet have monsters?
Joey: NO
me: Do ANY closets have monsters?
Joey: No - there's no such thing as monsters.
Me: So why should I check the closet for monsters?
Joey: There's no such thing as monsters.
me: so why should I check the closet?
Joey: Theres no such thing as monsters
****Check to make sure Joey's record isn't stuck****
Chris: Does mummy need to check the closet for Monsters?
Joey: No. Theres no such thing as Monsters.
There IS such thing as blue Wii remote.
Chris: That's not a monster though.
Joey: You got that right.
I think the only monster around this place is the cookie monster. We refer to him as "Matthew"
What can I say, he has a weakness for cookies, and he comes by it honestly.
I don't live in the closet though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Bwahaha!!! Sounds like some of my conversations with Craig. Who's on first?
Love it!!
Is the remote lost? Maybe he thinks it is in a closet and if you are already checking, you'll find it for him.
haha that's awesome :)
You don't live in the closet just like I don't live in a shoe! I LOVE IT! :)))))
Joey Boy makes me happy :))))
Post a Comment