Monday, May 15, 2006

Bees and Toads

"Mummy, I want you to sing that song"

"What song is that Matthew?"

"Bees and Toads song!"

"Mummy doesn't know that song, maybe you can help me, how does it go?"

"Yes you do, it's Head and Shoulders, Bees and Toads!!"

Ah, another good one for the books! Just had to share that one!

14 comments:

Julie Q said...

A very cute one to share Jenn! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
That's wonderful! You need to send that one to Reader's Digest.
LYM

Anonymous said...

Hehehheh! That's too funny - a most original version of that song.

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

Anonymous said...

that IS cute! Reminds me of all the songs i COMPLETELY misquoted as a kid, including the Star Spangled Banner: "oh say can you see, by the donzerly delight..."

Ravenbajan said...

ROTFL!!!

That is a GOOD one! Your boys are just so darn cute! :)

the mystic said...

Ha! They are so funny when they say things like that.

Anonymous said...

Too funny - Grandpa is still laughing....

JMSWMBO

ninepounddictator said...

Hee hee. I think I may actually change the words to Bees and Toads in my house. It has a very nice ring to it...

Anonymous said...

Came across this site and instantly thought of your sweet boys! Such a huge variety! I love everything they have!:) Hope you and yours are doing well! IF they dont ship to Canada let me know and you are more than welcome to send somehting here and I will ship to Canada for you and include some USA goodies/candies too.:) HUGS!

http://www.beyondplay.com/index.htm

Blessings,Linna

K.C.'sMommy said...

It's so true! It does sound like Bees and Toads now that I think about it!
Your boys are so darn cute!!

Tina

MamaTink said...

AH! I love it!!!!

Thanks for the smile.

~Lisa~

Anonymous said...

I was telling your 'Bees and Toads' story to Shane, (Have I ever told you he loves to hear about your boys?)

Anyway, I was telling him and he said "From 'Charlie and Lola'?" And he said it before I told him what song Matthew was talking about! (in case you don't know, they sing that song often on that show)

I can't believe he figured it out!

Not sure what the point of telling you was, but I thought it was pretty good ;-)

Lisa said...

WAY too cute :)

The things they come up with!

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE JENN...I knew where that story was leading and I just thought about the innocence of children. Priceless indeed!

Allison