CUTE x 3!! Thanks for sharing! Your boys look very handsome. Good job!
We just got Tyler's hair cut for the first time - he is 18 months!! I am still a bit weepy, but we didn't cut off all his curls. I've posted "before and after" pics on my blog.
Good job, Jenn, I can't imagine using the clippers on Mikaylah. I just snuck up on her with the scissors to cut her bangs (and they curled up so they are extra short now--oops) I KNOW she would not let me use loud buzzing clippers on her, good for you! PS your phone line has been busy all day,(Monday) has Matthew been "talking on the phone?"
Can't wait to see my 3 cuties again. It seems like such a long time.They are still up to their usual antics. Their haircuts look great! Way to go Jenn! LYM
I'm sarcastic. I'm moody. I'm lefthanded. I'm a mom. I'm smart, and stubborn and a bit of a control freak. My kids have inherited all of the above and more - Lucky me eh? We have 1 atypical son, and 2 autistic sons. All different, and all loved equally!
10 comments:
Too Handsome by FAR... Man I hope at least 2 of our kids mix genes someday ;)
Hugs
They are just tooooo cute for words!
What heartbreakers they are going to grow up to be - mama, you got trouble ahead
CUTE x 3!!
Thanks for sharing! Your boys look very handsome. Good job!
We just got Tyler's hair cut for the first time - he is 18 months!! I am still a bit weepy, but we didn't cut off all his curls. I've posted "before and after" pics on my blog.
Cute! Cute! Cute!
I showed them to Al, he couldn't believe Joey was the same boy :) Guess it's been awhile! LOL
They are SO handsome Jenn :)
~Lisa~
Cutie pies!
Hair cutting is always a fiasco here too. But my husband is the clippers-weilder.
My goodness but they are SO gorgeous! Aren't little boys just the best thing in the world?
How adorably CUTE!!!
Good job, Jenn, I can't imagine using the clippers on Mikaylah. I just snuck up on her with the scissors to cut her bangs (and they curled up so they are extra short now--oops) I KNOW she would not let me use loud buzzing clippers on her, good for you! PS your phone line has been busy all day,(Monday) has Matthew been "talking on the phone?"
In a few more years you are going to have a TON of girls calling your house chasing after those 3 cuties!
I can't get over how much they all look alike!!!
Hi Jenn,
Can't wait to see my 3 cuties again. It seems like such a long time.They are still up to their usual antics. Their haircuts look great! Way to go Jenn!
LYM
Post a Comment