Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just pics.

Recent pics.
That I love.
Of my boys.

This one because it is so deliciously Matthew. He is the biggest imp. Always playful even when you don't want him to be.
Funny how this little boy who wanted nothing to do with anyone for the first year of his life turned into the most physically affectionate.
Photobucket

Duncan - because he is traditionally gorgeous, even after lopping off all his hair. And I'm not biased about his Hollywood good looks either - he's just got that 'look', made even more attractive by the fact that he's completely oblivious, and accepts everyone for who they are, not what they look like. Plus he tells me I'm the most beautiful mommy in the world, so of course he's clever too - and he gets a cookie and 10 dollars everytime he says it. (just kidding about the 10 dollars).
Photobucket

And my dear sweet Joey. Just because what you see is what you get.
He charms everyone he meets, including his teachers. It's not just the dimples - it's almost impossible to get mad at him.
He's still like a toddler in many ways, and there is a real innocence about him.
Photobucket

12 comments:

balsam said...

Your children are beautiful Jennifer. Happy New Year to you and yours.

By the way, what camera do you use for such great portraits?

Blessings, Barb Copes.

Jenn said...

Thanks Mrs. Copes - I used a Nikon D700 for the first two, and a D80 on the last one.

The other me said...

Oh how I love those boys! JOey's little face makes me melt every time, Matthew's eyes are mesmerising and Duncan, too cool for words!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are simply adorable. Absolutely gorgeous. You're in some BIG time trouble when dating hits b/c each one of them are going to be major heartbreakers!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous boys!! Love them to bits!

JM SWMBO and the "big guy"

Anonymous said...

They are just absolutely gorgeous, Jenn!! Definitely going to break a few hearts, those 3!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Sigh.. they're heart meltingly beautiful aren't they!

Anonymous said...

Yes they are beautiful! I may be biased but I tell the truth! What handsome boys!
LYM

Cathy said...

Love em...love em them all and their most beautiful mommy in the whole world....

can I have a cookie?

saheldormparents said...

Of course I love to see pics of my nephews. Mikaylah recognized the spiderman outfit on Matthew... she wants to know when you are coming to visit!!

MamaErin said...

Jen - the pictures are fabulous! Your boys are just so adorable!

Angela said...

I. Could. Eat. Them. Up.