Yep, back to school tomorrow.
Glorious.
Can't wait.
Had all the kids IN bed by 8pm tonight.....and tucked in and finished reading and last minute drinks, and getting up to pee and oh just need one more thing and did I mention drinks.
They are great procrastinators when it comes to bedtime...I don't know where they get that from (says she who is up blogging at 12:49am)
My tree is down. Most of the decorations have been put away. New Christmas stuff has found a place to call home in each of their rooms, and we got all our speakers up in the family room. Took a little bit of um....ripping the walls apart to run the wires and stuff - so we're now in the business of putting the family room back together with drywall and mud and patching and by we, of course I mean Chris, and not me - because although I am handy woman, and can tile a kitchen backsplash, I much prefer to do other things and well, he took a week off to rip up the room and place speakers on all the walls - so that's his baby.
I have the loathsome task of ridding the house of all the holiday chocolate that is tempting me. There are several ways to do this. Only one of them is enjoyable.
Tomorrow I start my new resolution which I did not make, because I don't want to say "oh I made a resolution" and then go on to break it. Much easier to not make a resolution, and just do whatever you resolved to do - because you want to. or something like that. So tomorrow, I'll be dragging out the Wii Fit that I bought last June, and used once, and got discouraged when it told me that indeed - I could stand to lose a few pounds. Stupid Wii Fit. How dare they. Did they have several children in rapid succession? No I don't think so. Still - 4 yrs should have been long enough to get in shape....except that well - I have slacked off. But no more, I'm getting nice and Wii-Fit worthy for the summer. I have a cute pair of shorts I'm dying to wear.
enough procrastination - I am going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sent Sarah off this morning. How I wish Chloe was going everyday too :( (bad bad Mommy).
I have to start tackling the decorations today. I want my house back!!!
I'm so with you jenn! HAD to have that darned WiiFit...used it for a month solid and stored it in the cabinet in september-ish.
I too am dragging it back out this week!!!
Must. lose. this. baby. weight!!
4 years? Oh don't stress, I'm still carrying around George's baby weight!
Happy Wii-ing!
We can do this together although I don't have a Wii Fit. I worked out this morning. My pants were a tad bit tighter in the thighs and that is not just acceptable...and so...I will work out the best I can and hope that by June I am in bikini-wearing shape. Okay maybe just clothes-wearing shape :)
Julie, I had someone tell me yesterday that I had clearly put on a few pounds over the holidays, so I know exactly what you mean! But the real reason I need to get back to exercising (in my case walking in the neighborhood) is because it makes me much more optimistic and happy. It is my antidepressant. I just need to take it more often. :) At first it seems like you're too tired, but it will soon give you more energy than you had before you started.
Post a Comment