Saturday, April 28, 2007

Typical little boys

Love to play in dirt.
They were finding worms in the dirt, and transporting them to the other side of the garden to their "new home" - a hole that they had dug especially for worms.
I'm sure the worms are much happier in their new location and the plants will grow better over there....provided the boys stop tromping all over the place....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The boys get along much better when they are outside collaborating with dirt and worms....

10 comments:

Julie Q said...

Nothing like photos with natural light in them. Beautiful pictures Jenn! And cute little boys in them.

My little boy hates the worms though! Makes me carry him over them. Thank goodness he's a small little boy. :)

mom of 2 said...

There's not much better in the world than dirt and worms! My kids seem to get along great when they are working together trying to catch bugs, too. Why can't they work that well when they are working together at picking up toys???

Anonymous said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. pics!!!
LOVE that Matthew is still in his jammies ;-)

Lora said...

As always, gorgeous pics. I so enjoy seeing your photos Jenn, you are such an incredible photographer. Take care

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. That must be a good lens. You are a good photographer too.

Anonymous said...

What cute pics. Sure shows what little boys love to do.
LYM,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Worms are the great mediator of the world doncha know :). Your boys are as handsome as ever!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I don't think there's anything in world Sarah loves more than playing with worms. She'd have had a blast with them!

MamaTink said...

Awesome!! Jenna would be right in there with them too :) Not Aidan though, he makes Jenna get the worms out of the sandbox for him :)

And seriously, can we just take a moment here to GUSH over the gorgeousness of these photos?! I mean really!! they are just Stunning Jenn!! Wow. Well done!

~Lisa~

febeth said...

What bliss. I hope I could have the same fun as those two boys!