Tuesday, April 24, 2007

updated pics of the boys

For Grandma to see :)


Duncan
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Matthew
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Joey
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
Beautiful pics but my computer won't let me print them.
LYM,
Mom

Ravenbajan said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

You have 3 handsome men on your hands there!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! Duncan looks SO much older than he did when I was there in August - OMG!

Mom to Mr. Handsome said...

What gorgeous eyes! I love your pictures of your kids. They are so beautiful.

Kristin

The other me said...

That Joey picture is fantastic! I love that frown! And I say it again....I have never seen eyes like Matthews, amazing, beautiful.

MamaTink said...

Wow! All three of those boys take my breath away! They are just so beautiful!! Wow.

~Lisa~

Julie Q said...

Your boys have such beautiful eyes Jenn! And you have such a way of taking photographs. Really nice. :)

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Could they BE any Handsomer??? no.. no I'm quite sure they couldn't!

KC's Blog said...

Awwwww! Beautiful blue eyes!