
He slept for 4 hours once I put him in his crib - Is that a good baby or what?
Warning to everyone who reads my blog that I got a new lens for my camera - a telephoto - it's big and heavy and takes great pictures from far away - so I don't have to be upset when my kids run away from my camera - I'll just sneak photos of them from the next room hahahhahahaha!
Warning - I'll be posting more pictures!

10 comments:
Oh wow, that is TOO CUTE!!
Hi Jenn,
Poor Joey. He must have been VERY tired.
Can't believe he's almost three! Wow!
Where has the time gone?
See you on Sunday.
LYM,
Mom
I have a huge lens for my film camera. I love it! :) Enjoy!
And that picture is adorable Jenn.
Hooray for more pictures!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! And I'm totally jealous of the 4 hour nap. Owen never naps anymore, and hasn't in about 8 months. I miss nap time.
can't wait for more pictures.....am still jealous of your camera and lenses and talent.
that is totally adorable! I can't wait to see more pics...you have a great talent!
I've got one of my youngest who, after a bath, attempted to climb into bed for a nap. She fell asleep with one leg propped up. Cutest damned thing I ever done seen.
Oh that's a great picture! My kids NEVER fell asleep in weird places like that -- I love seeing these -- like they suddenly had narcalepsy or something!
I love that picture. It's so crisp and clear!!! Such cute subject matter too :)
Post a Comment