by Hannah!
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I am Left handed. My husband is left handed. My brother is left handed. My oldest son is left handed. My middle son uses both hands. All of us have horrible handwriting - thank goodness for computers!!
2. I'm very succinct.
3. I like watching the Backyardigans - even when the kids aren't around.
4. When I was 4 a neighbourhood kid threw a beer bottle at me in the park - I needed about 5 stiches. The part of that experience that I remember the most was a mean nurse who told me not to be such a baby while my finger was getting frozen so they could stitch me up. She was a mean nurse. I hope she got nicer with experience - and if not, I hope she gets stung by a bee.
5. I had glasses when I was 2. They were able to correct my vision - I don't need glasses anymore. I got rid of them when I was about 10 or 11 - right before I got braces.....
6. My favourite teacher ever was Mr. Parker in grade 5.
He taught me to spell beaUtiful - because it has 'U' in it. I've never forgotten that - and I think of him everytime I spell the word beautiful - he took a very self conscious 10 yr old, and made her feel better about herself. God bless you Mr. Parker! We need more teachers like you!
7. Peanut butter sandwiches are a staple of my diet. I love them. I'm just a big kid still I guess.......
Has to be Kraft Peanut butter, and white Wonderbread to be perfect though!
Now, who to tag....
How about, Helen, Kim, Gretchen, Julie D, Julie Q, Janice and Jessica (and if you've already done it, just ignore my tag)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Doh, done, it was kind of fun.
Kim
Peanut Butter rules.
Hey Jenn, thanks for playing!! I enjoyed reading your answers. I love PB sammies too ;-)
Okay am I a total freak that the story about Mr.Parker made me tear up? That is awesome. And I watch the Fairly Oddparents by myself so we are both weirdos. lol.
Post a Comment