Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tagged!

Three Things Meme

1.Things that scare me:
-The thought of someone hurting my kids.
-heights.
-driving downtown.

2. People who make me laugh:
-Duncan.
-Matthew.
-Joey.

3. Things I hate the most:
-Being late.
-feeling stupid.
-throwing up.

4. Things I don't understand:
-PC's
-What my husband does for a living.
-Chinese.

5. Things I'm doing right now:
-Helping Matthew find his red and blue 'kiki
-cleaning my kitchen.
-coughing.

6. Things I want to do before I die:
-Travel
-Be a 'real' photographer
-see my kids grow up to independence

7. Things I can do:
-Photoshop stuff
-juggle one-handed
-Rubiks Cube.

8. Ways to describe my personality:
-loyal.
-witty.
-laid back.

9. Things I can't do:
-cook
-roll my 'R's.
-Play the drums.

10. Things I think you should listen to:
-Your instincts.
-Mozart. (well, any classical music really)
-veterens when they talk about the war.

11. Things you should never listen to:
-Country.
-Rap.
-Whining.

12. Things I'd like to learn:
-Photography (formally).
-How to diffuse a tantrum
-How to do a website (a cool one, with Java)

13. Favorite foods:
-Turkey and Stuffing
-Steak.
-Chocolate

14. Beverages I drink regularly:
-Water
-Milk
-Diet Coke w/ Lime

15. Shows I watched as a kid:
-Knight Rider.
-The A-Team.
-Superfriends.

16. Persons I'm tagging to do this meme:
-Lora.
-Janice.
-Hannah.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could teach others about photography. Your pictures are awesome. :)

I am with you on throwing up. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

I love this meme. I might have to do it even though I wasn't tagged!

Hannah said...

OOOH! I've been tagged!! I feel so special ;-)

I loved your answers, Jenn! And I'm sorry you had to drive me downtown to my hotel, I had no idea it scared you! Sorry!

Lora said...

Thanks for tagging me, I'll get right to it!!! Some of your answers are the same as I would have said so I guess it will take me awhile to come up with original answers. It's okay, I can do this...really, I can do this all on my own...LOL!!! ~HUGS~

KC's Blog said...

I agree, you are an excellent photographer! I love looking at the photos you take, they are gorgeous! Your kiddos are so very cute!

saheldormparents said...

So I'm tagged, eh?
Jenn I am so clueless, I'll have to call you to figure this out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
Well done!
LYM