
It's been pure torture to be without my camera for the past 5 days - I feel so naked.
I'm also thinking of getting this:

But may wait until Christmas - after all, we're using our new Child Care Benefit Money (Thanks Gov't of Canada!) to actually benefit our kids, and not on toys for ourselves. The kids are getting awesome new paintjobs on their rooms, new bedding and back to school shoes.

10 comments:
Nice camera! You'll have to share more of your pics with us...I absolutely loved the ones you did share!!
Ohhhhh!!! Pretty :)
I can't wait to see the fancy new pics of the fancy new rooms!
~Lisa~
Hi Jenn,
Yeah! Good for you! It looks great! What fun to see some more of your wonderful pics.
LYM
OHHH So jealous on both. How great do those look!
Oh that looks wonderful Jenn! OK, I'm a little jealous, but good things come to those who wait right? ;) It does look nice though.
In the US, when we got our child tax credit, we did the same thing, spent it on the kids. :)
Enjoy your new toys!! You'll love the iPod, and I'm jealous of that camera!!!
PS. My camera got wet at Niagara Falls today :-) But it survived.
How cool! You take such beautiful photos I can't wait to see photos from the new camera, gosh it's nice!
Awesome camera. I know you will put it to use and take lots of pictures to show all of us. I love seeing where you live since we are in the US and I love looking at pictures of my blog friends families because it makes me feel like I'm actually sitting across from you all and chatting. I think that's pretty cool.
I wish America would follow suit with child care money. Oh we geat some kind of credit on income tax, but I really don't think it makes a huge difference.
Nice camera!! WHOOHOO! Can't wait to see the pictures it takes!
Keep up the good work Free ionamin 30 online http://www.bentley-car-parts-0.info http://www.debt-solutions-1.info discount contact lenses Warranty on a new 2003 ford f-350 1996 911 porsche turbo tooth whitening product
Post a Comment