Matthew just told me that he's found the perfect job.
He knows what he wants to be when he grows up.
He wants to be Santa.
"you know - when that old Santa dies - I'm going to be the new Santa. The elves just make all the toys, and then I get to ride on the sleigh and give them out to people, and I'll get that detective to spy on people and everytime they are mean, I'll take their presents away"
I don't think he's really thought it through - but when you're 6; yeah, it looks like a pretty cool job. He's a bit power hungry though - I don't know how a Santa on the spectrum would work - there'd be an awful lot of coal for sure - because Matthew Santa does not tolerate rule breaking, Oh no. He's not very jolly or forgiving of mean children.
Now I'm just waiting for him to twig on that he doesn't need school to be Santa.....
but I have my answer prepared - Santa doesn't get paid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Who needs to get paid when you are Santa!
He can just have his elves make anything he would ever want to buy! Problem solved.
always thinking Cathy!..too funny.
When does he expect Santa to kick the bucket? You know just so I'm prepared and all!
Hey Matthew! How clever!
You make me laugh!
Loads of love,
Grandma
That is awesome. Matthew you are a smart little thing!!
What a Smart boy he is! Sophie used to say she was going to be a lawyer because she wanted to get paid for arguing.
Good for you encouraging his independence! My 7 year old still tries this, so you are wise to be starting with a younger child. :)
fabulous!!! Why didn't I think of that??? Actually I think the present Santa must be like Matthew since I haven't gotten anything from him for about 35 years!!! and this is Auntie Janice even though it says anonymous because since our mac died I can't remember our password for blogger!
Post a Comment