Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why I like to pee.

I have this friend that makes me pee.

It's not that she's force feeding me buckets of water or anything - its just that every time we start talking to each other - the conversation escalates until we are both snorting and laughing so hard that we. must. pee.

It's that funny - yes it is.

She lives 500 miles away from me- so we don't get together that often, but when we do - there is much laughter.
Even when we aren't physically together there is much laughter - this is the beauty of instant messaging, text messages and internet chat groups.

Somedays, I think my day seems off - and I'll log on to my computer and find my friends in there - and before long......I have to pee.

It's good to have friends that bring laughter to your soul. That make you have to pee. It's a sign that there's almost nothing so awful or terrible in the world that can't be mocked, made fun of and joked about.

And when we're serious there is a heart of gold that reaches out and hugs and makes you feel better - because she cares, and she loves, and she shows her generosity in a myriad of ways.
But mostly she makes me pee - and I like that.

Love you my friend Cathy. I love all my peeing friends - I have a lot of them. I call them my LFF's and when we get together - There is so much Love, Laughter.........and pee.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Dude, I'm like Cranberry juice...I clean out any infection you might get!

I love you my friend Jenn. You make me laugh and use muscles that I have not used since I went into labor!

If I was to have another child, girl or boy, I would name it Jenn.

Best LFF's forevah!

Michelle-Ann said...

I love that Cathy lady too...hmmm, she must sit there and text, text, text.

It is good to laugh. I forgot that until I met up with all of you.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

We're all so blessed aren't we??? So very blessed.

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Peeing ROCKS!!!

The other me said...

YEs, it's true, even I, with my pelvic floor if iron, pee when I am with this woman ( and other such women who put their faces under high pressure hand driers and the like) Peeing is the new thing for the in crowd. Love you so xxxx

Jackie said...

I am apparently meant to pee out my eyeballs today.

Thanks Jenn. No. Really. You rock...

Off to find those damn tissues...

Tired Mom of Six said...

I'm with Jackie...I love you all so much that my eyeballs are peeing today. I mist you all! mwah! xoxo