I am addicted to that Facebook thing - like I didn't waste enough time on the computer already - now I've gone and got hooked on Facebook; playing scrabble online, and finding friends from High school and even before.
It's been a busy month - The 2 days a week when both the older boys are in school - I thought I'd be able to get so much stuff done - but for some reason on those days - time moves exponentially, and I'll just barely clean up the kitchen, run an errand and bam! it's almost time to pick them up! How come PA days don't move that fast?
Tomorrow is the start of Joey's therapy block. I'm really looking forward to seeing some real progress with him.
He made some big leaps over the summer but I know there's so much farther to come.
We would LOVE to be able to send him to kindergarten next september, and integrated into a regular classroom, but if he's not communicating well enough, I'll keep him home for another year. I really think the school would be good for him - it's just a matter of whether it would harm him in the long run. Friendships and reputations are built from kindergarten, and once you're pegged as "the kid that wears diapers" or the "Kid that doesn't talk" it's hard to shake that.
all for now - wish us luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Didn't know you were on Facebook - I'll try and find you, but if I can't you should add me. Hannah Jacobsen Blair.
Good luck with Joey's session. Let us know how it goes.
Thinking of you!
LYM
Mom
Post a Comment