Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Merry Christmas pics

Duncan today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Will have to get other pics of the other boys when they are feeling more cooperative (read when I can get out and buy more candy canes for bribing....)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm the first to comment on this masterpiece!!!
Jenn, this photo is amazing!! You are SOOOOO talented - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Great photo Jenn! He is looking older, but very cute. :)

mom of 2 said...

He has some AMAZING eyes!!! You are a talented photographer!!!

KC's Blog said...

What a gorgeous photo! Please come to my house and photograph K.C.! Oh my gosh I just had an idea, you should do professional portraits of special needs kiddos! I mean I would love to have K.C.'s picture taken in the studios but the sounds/lights are too much for him sensory wise. Just think if I could find someone to come to my house and take a picture of him how wonderful that would be! You are so talented!!
Your guy is so so cute!!

saheldormparents said...

okay, how did you doctor up his eyes? very impressive, Jenn.
I must say he looks like his auntie!

Anonymous said...

beautiful.....

The other me said...

completely perfect.

Anonymous said...

WOW! his eyes are a lot like yours! So beautiful...er.uh...Handsome I should say:)

~Lisa~

Lora said...

Hey Jenn, You've still got it! The pics are awesome. I wish you and the family a very happy new year! HUGS!