Monday, November 20, 2006

Bonus Blog

I'm pathetic aren't I? I say I'm done blogging, and give you all a blubbery 'goodbye, It's been fun', and now here I am lurking again in blogland....just can't stay away.

Ah well, there are few little things that I had to share (brag), and laugh about.

Matthew. He makes me laugh because his vocabulary is closer to that of a serious college freshman than 4 yr old kindergarten student.
He was with his dad at Walmart, and saw these corn snacks called "Bugles".
If you don't know what they are - they look like this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Matthew saw them and asked daddy if he would "buy those cornucopias"
Yeah, I didn't teach him that word - it's something he has picked up/overheard, and considering that we just had thanksgiving about a month ago and there were plenty of cornucopias around, it's likely that it seeped into his vocabulary sometime about a month ago. Just waiting for an appropriate time to be let out.
He warms my heart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm off to go pick the little guy up from school now. Just had to get a mini-blog in there...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy is too funny - tell him that way back in the 70's, parties did not start until the cornucopias emerged from hiding in the snack closet :)

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

Anonymous said...

Yeah Matthew What a smart boy!!

JMSWMBO

Lisa said...

Aw, that is soo cute!

And I'm still lurking your blog HOPING that you'll come out of hiding and give us those bonus blogs!

Love the picture!

Prices said...

yeaaa, I was hoping for a few extras. I have to admit that I had to call Jeff to ask what a cornucopias was. Takes two genius to raise another; Glad it is you two. We are fast approaching our missions trip; aka humanitarian trip in Jeff's case, ha. We have already sent four suitcases on ahead to Cambodia. They will greet us there in January. In the mean time I am having to pick and choose what to take for the orphans in Myanmar. It is wonderful to have people with generous heart heed your call. I added a few stories to Wayne's blog. Made dad laugh and mom almost pulled her stitches.

The other me said...

he is so funny! It is such a joy when you have one of these little professors spurting their words all over the place isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Good to see a blog from you. :)

I love when they come up with big words and actually know what they are. It is amazing. :)

KC's Blog said...

Yay a mini blog!!! I too am still always on the look out for a new post from you:) Beautiful photo! What a smart kiddo!

Anonymous said...

What a cute guy!!! That made me smile.

I'm happy for you to write mini-blogs whenever you want! I always hope to see more posts from you. I'm not ready for this to end (sniff, sniff) :-(

Anonymous said...

oh that is just precious!...what a smart boy! I LOVE bugles I haven't had them in years....might have to look into that!

mom of 2 said...

We know you said goodbye, but we obviously still check to make sure you meant it!!

That's really cute about the Bugles! That is quite a vocabulary he has!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenn for your efforts - I too read the blogs and appreciate keeping up on you and your boys........alice

Ravenbajan said...

LOL, that is too cute! Even I have trouble pronouncing that word, not to mention, there are so many adults who don't even know what it means!

You have a smart kid on your hands there!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! My favorite was the suit and looking like a boss.

Anonymous said...

Very useful site, nice :)

no prescription diet pills


cheap new diet pill that works


Good Luck!