Thursday, December 07, 2006

Testing testing

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

cheers!

Ravenbajan said...

Very sweet card / message/ photos... whatever you call it!

Your photography is beautiful Jenn, and it goes without saying that your boys are too!

Anonymous said...

I love it Jenn! :) I was going to tell you that on BZ, but this is a good place to tell you that. The photos are amazing. You are very talented!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
I love it! It works great!
Beautiful pics so cleverly displayed.
LYM

KC's Blog said...

Oh my gosh how cute!! Your kids are gorgeous! You are an awesome photographer! Look at those beautiful eyes on your boys! Just like their Ma Ma!

the mystic said...

Great pictures! Look at those eyes!!!!! Merry Christmas.

saheldormparents said...

okay, how did you do it? I love Joey's expression for Happy New Year!
Totally full of mischief!

mom of 2 said...

that is totally breathtaking...I love every one of those pictures...just adorable!

Lisa said...

Oh that is just so stinkin CUTE! You are awesome at taking pics. I wish you were closer :)

Anonymous said...

You rock. Of course those handsome little men make GREAT subjects for your amazing photography!

The other me said...

I don't know who that Jory boy thinks he is getting all huge and big boylike....could these boys be more delicious? I want a camera like you, I do!!!

Anonymous said...

They're gorgeous.
You're Brilliant.
Everyone last night LOVED the pics you took of us!

Hugs

Julie

Anonymous said...

Tbat is so cool. I can't get over how adorably cute your boys are...so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Goodness they are beautiful!

Lora said...

They are gorgeous and you are an exceptionally talented photographer! Happy New Year!